Stuff n' Stuffs

Rambling thoughts, random quizzes and links to my favorite stuff on the web.


Wednesday, July 4, 2007

love

So yeah. I'm in love. Real love this time. The kind that makes you trust in hope again. The kind that makes you realize everything does have a meaning. I'm in love and I'm so proud to announce that I have found my everafter. And his name is Jakob.
Posted by GracieDuck at 5:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Linkage!

  • Anime Requiem
  • Binary Hole
  • Fur Affinity
  • Gaia Online
  • Grand Fantasia
  • Guild Wars Wiki
  • James's Journal
  • Kingdom of Loathing
  • Savage Love
  • Scandinavia & the World
  • Seraph Inn
  • Sluggy Freelance
  • The Oatmeal
  • Wunderground

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ▼  2007 (7)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • love
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2006 (2)
    • ►  December (2)
Travel theme. Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.